Tuesday, October 09, 2007

October 9, 2007 - "Crazy, Sexy Cancer" on TV Again This Month

On September 7, I based a blog entry on Kris Carr's "Crazy Sexy Cancer" documentary: an edgy, emotionally real film about what it's like to deal with an incurable cancer diagnosis as a young adult. I'm a bit past the "young adult" label myself, but I could still resonate with a lot of what Kris was going through, as her story unfolded through the documentary film-maker's art.

At the time I wrote, the film had only been scheduled for the one showing, and was not available on DVD - so, if you missed it, that was just too bad.

It's still not available on DVD, but I've just learned that Kris' film is going to be rebroadcast several times this month. Here are the upcoming showings, based on Eastern time (check your local listings to be sure):

Discovery Health Channel
October 14th @ 12pm

TLC
October 31st @ 8pm & 11pm


(I suppose The Learning Channel people were looking for something scary for Halloween...)

No comments: